Begin your gong training in this
Thursday, September 14th, 2017 at 6pm
to Sunday the 17th at noon, at Summit Mountain Resort in Brian Head, Utah
Come to the high mountains of Utah…
At the most glorious time of the year
For a transformational course in Gong Therapy and Yoga!
Enjoy the peaceful resort surroundings of a private mountain lodge on acres of pristine wilderness. Learn how to use the gong therapeutically for healing and transformation from international teacher and author Mehtab Benton
Become a certified gong therapist and be ready to offer private sessions to your students and clients.
You will have free time in the afternoon to explore mountain trials and enjoy eco-adventures on your own. Be served catered gourmet vegan meals with local fresh organic food.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
The Gong Therapy training is a certification course in using the gong and the practices of yoga to create a therapeutic environment and transformational experience for physical, mental and spiritual excellence. The training is suitable for sound healers, yoga teachers, gong players, and therapists from all backgrounds, and will give you the tools and information to conduct one-on-one private sessions for individual clients as well as suggestions for using the gong as a therapeutic instrument in a group setting.
Graduates of this training receive a certificate of completion in Gong Therapy.
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU:
• The Basis of Sound Healing and Yoga Therapy
• How to Structure a Gong Therapy Session
• How to Play the Gong Therapeutically
• How to Prepare the Gong Therapy Environment
• The Methods of Client Assessment and Development of a Therapy Session
• The Considerations for Selecting and Using Gongs
• How to Use Mudras, Mantras, and Postures Therapeutically
• The Fundamentals of Guided Meditation and Relaxation for Gong Therapy
• The Guidelines for Group Gong Therapy
• Considerations of Using Gong Therapy with Other Healing Modalities
• The Future of Gong Therapy as a Profession