2nd Annual Zion Matrix
with Shaman's Dream
Fun. Music. Dance. Philanthropy
An Elevated LIVE CONCERT at the O.C. Tanner Amphitheater in Springdale, UT
We are excited to host the 2nd annual Zion Matrix LIVE Concert, Friday September 2th, from 7 - 9:30pm @ the stunning outdoor O.C. Tanner Amphitheater in Zion National Park, Springdale UT. An unforgettable prayerformance of sound, dance, and spiritual vision.
This event is a fundraiser for the Southwest Wildlife Foundation of Utah. Sponsered by Zion Guru, Nama-Stay Retreat, and Sage Hills Healing Center. Your ticket purchase helps support the rescue, rehabilitation, and re-introduction of injured animals into their native environments. Founder, Martin Tyner will present at the open of the concert and have birds of prey on site for demonstrations and display.
Shaman's Dream is a world renowned recording band of artists co-created by Craig Kohland, Rara Avis and Ixchel Prisma. Visit Craig's website for more music wonder. This special event will combine sound and dance reconnecting us with nature and Zion's towering inspiration.
$20/ticket per adult
$15/ticket per seniors 65 and older
$10/ticket for kids 12 and under
Special discounts available for ticket quantity purchases:
- Buy 4 tickets for $65 ($16.25 each)
- Buy 10 tickets for $150 ($15.00 each)
- Buy 20 tickets for $240 ($12.00 each)
6:00pm - Doors open -
7:00pm - Southwest Wildlife Foundation of Utah presentation with Martin Tyner and his raptors and Eagle.
7:30pm - Concert Opening with Shaman's Dream / Serpent Sanctum Earth Sound Creation
9:00pm - Gong and Drum Concert with Mandeep Kaur and Atonka Ma
9:20pm - Final Set and closing
- Seating is first come - first served
- Food and non-alcohol beverages will be available for purchase
- Weather can be unpredictable, bring rain gear and blanket
- No outside food or drink allowed on premises
- No alcohol or drugs permitted by state statute - violators will be escorted off the premises with no refunds